rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game vs Discipline

Game vs Discipline

Last night I sent a girl I am seeing a message I knew I shouldn't have. Even at the moment of clicking the Send button I knew I would be punished for it but I did it anyway. Of course now, I will have to take some corrective action to fix the minor damage it caused. The funny thing is, I keep doing this. My problem is not knowing Game. My problem is one of discipline. Having the discipline to do or don't do what I know. Discipline and Game are two very different things. One is a body of knowledge the other the personal will to execute on that knowledge in a timely and consistent manner.

And this applies to all areas of life. I have lost more money in the stock market because of my lack of discipline. My inability to simply wait for something I was sure would eventually happen. And so it is with women. I may know exactly what I need to do to get a girl yet at some random point I will sabotage myself by doing some stupid shit. Usually it's emotionally driven. But the really interesting thing is that before, while, and after I do it I am fully aware that I am making a mistake - that I am doing something wrong. Why do I do it then? To be brutally honest, I do not really know. Luckily for me, most of the time, I am able to compensate for and correct the damage.

It is not enough to know Game or any other body of knowledge. To really put it to most effective use also requires the discipline to execute on it consistently. Most of the time, the woman is not my worst enemy, I am. To achieve anything of greatness in life requires great discipline and this has always been my greatest weakness.

Messages In This Thread