rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shamanism and the Evolutionary origins of Schizophrenia

Shamanism and the Evolutionary origins of Schizophrenia

^Very fascinating. you don't have to answer this question if you feel its too personal but what was your brother diagnosed with?

Even though I'm agnostic and haven't been a part of any religion for a few years, I read a lot about religion. I sometimes wonder whether there exists a spiritual world, like the ones from tribal legends, and some people (schizophrenics) have the ability to see into that world and some drugs (DMT, psycolibin, LSD) can let you see into that world.

Much of my experience with LSD has been somewhat spiritual. I've been able to empathize with people much more clearly and understand the concept of religious heaven (I may make a thread about that one day). Your experience sounds very similar to some DMT trips I've read about.

I am skeptical, since one cannot prove the existence of the spiritual world. But it is possible that such a world exists and that in our modern, plastic world, we punish those who see it.

Messages In This Thread