rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General

Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General

Quote: (07-06-2014 07:58 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

They just don't want to hear it, and somehow interpret talking about "feelings" as weakness. I know, I know: they say just the opposite. They say they want us to "share" all these emotional intimacies, but once you do that, you're screwed. In reality they don't like to hear men reveal too much of themselves.

You can try, and under some circumstances, you can succeed. But my experience is that, for the vast majority, they will end up somehow using that against you at some future date. Any hint, any suggestion of non-masculine behavior will work against you.

Lets say you let things like this slip to a LTR during an earlier blue pill era. What should you do differently in order to counteract or offset revealing so much of yourself during a past time? Is there even a way to counter act such utterings in the first place? A way to run "damage control" so to speak?

Messages In This Thread