rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anthony Cumia fired from SirusXM after incident with a black woman

Anthony Cumia fired from SirusXM after incident with a black woman

Yeah, I wonder about the sense of this from a business point of view. I don't know anything about SirusXM, but let me just ask some questions. Firstly, is being politically correct likely to increase the company's listeners? Do all of these social justice warriors and other people who exist solely to be offended even listen to SirusXM? If the answer to either of those two questions is "no", then who gives a shit what this guy said? I'll tell you who, most likely his fans, who will depart SirusXM in droves.

So, likely no new listeners, but a loss of current listeners. Yeah, that's a good business move. It's a great irony that these spineless fucks who will do anything for a buck will lose.

In the long term, what this is actually doing is hardening a certain bloc of people to the point where they're completely desensitised to all of this nonsense. Sooner or later, they, or others will start producing their own cultural content -- by them, of them, for them -- and making money from it.

Messages In This Thread