rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pale White Guy Thread

The Pale White Guy Thread

If you're pale, you're pale. Live with it. There's definitely some Celt in me, even though there are no such surnames that anyone can trace on either side. Growing up when I did in Australia, no one thought about this stuff and I got some horrible burns as a kid. My grandfather died of melanoma from working shirtless during WW2 in the north of Australia. As an adult, I've been super paranoid about getting burnt (the damage has probably already been done from some pretty nasty burns as a kid, but I am still careful), and so have only had one single minor sunburn in the past decade or more. I stay out of the sun as much as I can. A few years ago, I spent five months travelling in SEA during the peak part of the year for sun. I religiously covered up, used sunscreen and hung out in the shade. You don't want to get skin cancer. It's awful. Even if you survive it, they chop huge chunks out of you. Type "skin cancer" into Google Images to see what I mean.

Messages In This Thread