rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pale White Guy Thread

The Pale White Guy Thread

Quote: (07-03-2014 09:53 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Does seem like pale players opt to leave the country hmmm... [Image: lol.gif]

Any more American pale players in here with observations?

I get a lot of stick from my friends for being pale. In Santa Barbara I got asked by a hot chick if I was a vampire, after being in the sun for 3 weeks...

When I was 18 I sat in the till at a supermarket. One of the (female 35ish) customers came around with a self-tanning cream and recommended that I use it.

It kinda fixed itself though. I was 2 weeks in India in Feb and was tanning(4hrs+) more or less every day. Got more tanned than I ever have before, it took nearly 2 months before it was gone. That had never happened before, and I got way more attention which died down with the tan.

Now, I tanned around 8hrs combined one weekend in the sun about a month ago, and I got decently tanned. All my friends are still in shock! The attention span has also risen with an ok tan.

Don't know much about science, but my guess is that I got more pigments(?) or some shit when I was in India. And that makes my skin easier tannable.

Messages In This Thread