rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pale White Guy Thread

The Pale White Guy Thread

The purpose of this thread is for pale guys to share dressing tips, sunning tips, countries where pale is more likely to score points with the girls etc...

Starting thoughts:

Clothes:
Some starters are things like a black v-neck with pale skin good or bad? Or wearing a lot of black in general.

I have heard pale people should wear "cooler" colors and stay away from loud color except for small dashes of flair which makes sense.

Should pale guys opt for long sleeves more often and pants?

Sunning:
Have you gone tanning? Were the $ and potential health risks worth it in your opinion?

Tried spray tanning? (I haven't and I think anyone I know would break out laughing knowing how pale I usually look)

Tips here? Or just say fuck it?

Places / Countries Pale Scores Points or At Least Better:
I feel like the Phillipines and Indonesia would be at the top of the list as well as China.

Maybe also parts of Africa, but there aren't many guys going there.

Of course in the U.S. or other European countries I am betting the more cloudy days a place has the better accepted Pale is for ladies.

I still get laid here well in SoCal, but I have been told my whole life by male friends and girls alike that I need to get a tan haha.

If there are melanin treatments to make me tan easily in the future and not worry about sunburn like raining death on me I would invest and become a beach bum laying around 10 hours a day in the sun.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread