rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl laughs when I kiss her goodnight

Girl laughs when I kiss her goodnight

Threw me off to say the least...but a little context is in order.

Real good dinner date with a girl I picked up at whole foods last week. Good conversation and a bit of kino on my part during date.

Walked her to her car and she's leaning up against it...kind of giving me puppy dog eyes saying she really enjoyed the date. I'm about to kiss her , then my fucking cell phone rings.

It's my dad calling....who almost always..ALWAYS calls at an inopportune time. In fact...me and my brother make fun of the fact how bad his timing is when he calls. Anyway...I silence the damn phone.

Look back at her and put my hand on her shoulder...she kind of moves toward me like she's going to hug....I go in and kiss her on the lips. She kissed back a little...it was kind of awkward as we were still both a little off from the phone call.

After I kiss her...she laughs. I am walking off and she says "sorry...I didn't mean to laugh....I do that." I don't know what she was laughing at...(either delighted, laughing at phone call situation, surprised? )

I turn, look at her with a slight smile and say...."talk to you later" she says "okay"

Didn't go as smooth as I wanted with the call and the laugh...well, that's a first.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread