rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What was the most and least red pill generation in living memory?

What was the most and least red pill generation in living memory?

Can I say "none of the above" when it comes to red pill?

I think the so-called Greatest Generation and the Silent Generation get a massive pass that they in no way deserve. Let's look a little more closely. If we take 1960 as an arbitrary figure for ground zero of when the shit started to hit the fan (the year the contraceptive pill was approved), then the middle of the so-called Greatest Generation (1917) was 43 years old. Likewise, the middle of the Silent Generation (1935) was 25 years old. As generations, they were both in their voting years. It was on their watch that Western Civilisation really went to the dogs. Exhibit A. These were, after all, the fuckers who spawned and raised the Baby Boomers.

Fuck the so-called Greatest Generation, Fuck the Silent Generation, Fuck the Baby Boomers, and fuck my own generation, Generation X. It's a little too early to comment on the Millennials, but they're not looking great either. I posit that there hasn't been a good generation since at least WW1, if not before (because I place the beginning of the end at WW1).

Messages In This Thread