rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh is Right (Day Bang)

Roosh is Right (Day Bang)

Soooooo, even tho day game has hardly been my area of expertise I have to say I wasn't exactly in love with the idea of making a random observation, asking for directions, yada yada, when opening up a girl when out and about. Going direct just seemed more natural to me...I like this girl I'm just gonna tell her I like her.

I've seen a ton of guys on here promote directness because it screens out girls who aren't dtf and results unless wasted time, possibly more lays etc. But while waiting for the subway recently I opened up this black cutie by commenting on her shoes. asking what brand they are telling her they're cute whatever (side note, I know way more than any straight man should know about woman's shoes) after a brief indirect opener I was able to transition into more blatant direct game get the number and eject.

As far as wasting time goes I may have spent 1-2 extra minutes talking to her by going indirect as opposed to direct, but who fucking cares I'm talking to a cute girl and there are worse ways to spend my time....after going indirect I was able to transition to direct like I said but she had already warmed up to me, so I wasn't just some stranger tapping her on the shoulder and telling her I want to fuck her. When you go indirect at first it essentially makes your cold approach a warm one, and it's a lot harder for a girl to blow u off after she's been chatting with you and u come off as a cool normal guy. After that if your text game is decent it should be an easy meet up...definitely going to experiment with indirect more but wanted to share my observations.

Messages In This Thread