rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing Medellin solo

Doing Medellin solo

I am, for lack of better way to put it, the world's least social guy when it comes to game. I appreciate the value of social circle game, and I tend to do better when I embrace it, but in terms of me just being comfortable and doing my thing I almost always go everywhere solo. To the extent social game exists for me, it's either running into friends who also just happen to be out, or cobbling together ad hoc circles with whoever is around. Frankly, I tend to find social groups to be an impediment.

All of the MDE data sheets indicate this is going to be a problem for me.

My Spanish is good but not fluent. I am conversant with a patient partner who can tolerate the semi-regular, stammering grasp for big ideas and the occasional swing-and-a-miss on a far outside pitch handling the local dialect.

In terms of physical appeal . . . Hispanic women in the US tend to go flat-out dumb for me. I posted a barebones OK Cupid profile for a Miami trip a while back, and I ended up with more opportunities than I had time.

Am I simply liking the smell of my own farts, or is there some room for solo game in MDE?

Second . . . safety. Everyone says you don't want to be out in MDE alone at night.

I'm a night game guy, rolling solo. I manage my alcohol load well enough that when I hit sobriety checkpoints stateside at 3am I am at or near 0.00 BAC. I'm not a dumbass drunk begging to be robbed.

In my experience, other people everywhere don't want to fuck with me. I am 6'2" and a rather lean 270 pounds (picture something like an NHL defenseman or an NFL defensive end). I grew up rough. I project a quiet "if you don't fuck with me, everyone gets out alive" vibe.

How much do I really have to worry about in MDE at night, presuming I don't walk toward the sound of gunfire?

I have a location-independent business that requires my attention during much of the daytime, especially during the week. Night game is non-negotiable for me.

Is Medellin really for me?

Messages In This Thread