rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

text game... i don't get it

text game... i don't get it

I've heard differing strategies on text game. I'm recommending what works for me. There is an entire book by the pick up podcast guys which advocates a style more like what I do and contradicts some of what roosh advocates. I haven't actually read their book though, just heard them go over it on the podcast. Its called 'the txt book'

I think optimal strategy is to be concise and to the point but also playful and compelling. Definitely never go on pointlessly bantering, that is just retarded. When I said my text was nothing special, I meant in the actual wording or content but the general outline of it is solid. Open with something funny, interesting or even odd to get her to respond. And then segue way into asking her out asap. If she says no, stop the convo and hit her up some other time. Sometimes they wont directly say no but keep trying to do some gay banter bullshit. When that happens, I just stop responding. If I have more report with the girl from the initial interaction, I will just directly ask her out on the first message. I reference some sort of inside joke or nickname I have given her and ask her out.

Messages In This Thread