rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

text game... i don't get it

text game... i don't get it

thanks for the feedback, guys.

Most of what you are all saying confirms my previous belief that texting girls is a waste of time that should be avoided whenever possible. However after these recent experiences, and after reading Roosh's text game guide, I'm starting to feel like it's an element of game that I should understand even if I don't wish to employ it regularly. Better to be prepared, I suppose.

Tyler - great advice, man. I didn't even realize that I was asking so many damn questions. I think I may do the same in actual conversation as well...

Feo - fucking brilliant. I'll remember those and try to think of something a bit more clever to say next time... I'll let you know if I get stuck. also, looked for that blog post you were talking about, couldn't find anything.

BaronStanley - you are totally right. I think my game is pretty poor these days, i've been in a terrible rut (but I'm trying to be proactive about it!) anyways it's interesting what you are saying and it actually makes a lot of sense even though it seems like a totally different strategy from what Roosh wrote about in his book. I've been trying to reference Bang a lot these days, since my previous strategy (or lack thereof) wasn't doing me any good. Those texts I sent to that girl were almost word for word out of the text guide.

right out of the book-
"The optimal text game is to remain logistical and to get straight to the point of asking her out. Refrain from sending jokes, stories, or emoticons."

"I absolutely do not recommend sending a text on the same night you meet (a common one is along the lines of “It was nice meeting you”). It’s a mistake for three reasons: 1) Most other guys do this and you’ll end up grouped with them; 2) It relieves all the tension of her wondering if you’re going to contact her or not; and 3) It can easily be construed as needy, no matter how tight your game was when you met her."

I don't know, maybe Roosh's texting strategy isn't for me. normally i try to be a bit more playful and indirect with my texts, but it's never gotten me very far in the past.

I should've started posting here sooner, you guys really seem to know what you're talking about [Image: idea.gif]

Quote:Quote:

If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire.

LOL

Messages In This Thread