rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy With Game

Indian Guy With Game

While out walking my dog past some outdoor restaurant seating recently, I spied two fairly attractive dames (early 40-somethings, I think) having drinks. Naturally, one of the women remarks about my dog. I start with the banter and soon grab a chair to join them. There's a fellow sitting at the next table but clearly part of the little group.

Introductions are made. Laura, Rebecca, Lucy (my dog), me... and wait for it...

Achute.

Yup, he's Indian (and looks it), from Mumbai and has been living in this country for about eight years. He's in his mid-30s. I'm asking him all these personal questions because I've never, ever seen an Indian with his kind of charisma. He's gaming Rebecca hard and doing quite well with his own banter and charisma. After some additional banter, I get Laura's phone number while Achute has escalated to full on making out with Rebecca. Wow, just wow. I can't even...

Anyway, the group split up. I can't tag along because of previous and unbreakable social plans. For all I know, Achute got himself a three-way. I could certainly tell he had Rebecca all steamed up.

For Achute, the Indian dude with charm and charisma, I present this gif:
[Image: youtheman.gif]

Hopefully I will run into him again and can get the follow up story to share here.

Messages In This Thread