rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will programming skills be valuable in the future or are we in another tech bubble?

Will programming skills be valuable in the future or are we in another tech bubble?

Quote: (06-26-2014 02:49 AM)2014 Wrote:  

Is a degree in C.S. really necessary?

Could an MA or PhD in another field cross over? What if they CAN ACTUALLY CODE, would that be enough, or is having a CS degree imperative?

No it is definitely not necessary. Although for getting your first development job I think most companies are more lenient to let a C.S. candidate with no experience come in.

I'd say if you are not C.S. / C.E. then your skills and portfolio need to be stronger than a C.S. candidate.

Once you have even 1 year of development experience then it really doesn't matter it is all about your skills and knowledge.

Just getting the first job with no prior experience can be tougher to find, but once you get in there are a ton of opportunities.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread