rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (09-06-2015 03:36 AM)anton Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2015 07:20 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2015 10:16 AM)anton Wrote:  

I cannot speak for Revo as I do not drink alochol! [Image: angel.gif]

But I am feeling high in Kiev without drinking, it's a wonderful feeling waking up on a sunny day with nothing to do by game chicks. I prefer to game the areas away from the drag, girls are somewhat racist here I feel and I am guessing they are more likely to give their number if nobody is watching - I may be wrong.

Gidropark is pretty dead now, it seems like September is really the cut of date for such places, even though the weather is still good.

Yesterday I spent 5 hours on the metro gaming girls in the metro stations, I would wait till the train comes, find the carraige with the hottest girls, make serious eye contact with one, then wait till she gets off the train and follow her and open her. I probably did about 25 approaches and got 5 phone numbers, I was pretty pleased/ I would concentrate on girls alone as I didn't want the friend to cockblock me.

Metro stations quite often have a few benches for people to sit on, girls like to sit on these benches and play with their phones, very good opportunity to sit next to them.

I went to a nightclub the other night called "Forsage", good place although many foreign arabic students and lots of smoke. The girls are quite down to earth though, my trick is to talk to them, buy them a cocktail, and then isolate them outside. Outside the club there is a small dark park which is good for escalation.

I have had no bangs yet, but I have been on dates with two girls, and have 2nd dates with them both [Image: smile.gif]

Not drinking in Ukraine decreases your bangs by 80 percent, at least. You are swimming against the tide.

I am concentrating most of my time on daygame so alcohol doesn't come into it, many girls seem to like that I don't drink perhaps because they have alcoholic fathers.

I maybe go to nightclubs once a week, but that is just for fun, I find flake rate is high from girls in clubs and snl difficult

Night-life in Ukraine is pretty terrible, you are much better doing daygame or even internet game.

Last night I was on the Metro again, at least until midnight when it closed [Image: smile.gif]. At one point I was going down an escalator and she was going up, our eyes met, and I reached out and touched her hand!....then she pulled her hand away like I had Leprosy [Image: sad.gif]

Internet game is always strong.
1 time I speed dated 6 different girls in a same coffee shop in the same day.
You have seen the looks I got from the waitresses there.

If you are getting a good vibe from any of the girls on dates definitely escalate quickly as they are quite a few Indian/ Asian groupies types in the city.
Not drinking a big advantage... I just could not do it though.

Messages In This Thread