rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living together..

Living together..

Quote: (06-25-2014 05:00 PM)gettingthere88 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I have an issue that I only know is an issue because I have created it myself. I am 23 dating a 28 year old RN who is terrific in all the ways I care about. Sex whenever I want, BJ's multiple time per week, makes me dinner, etc. I like her family and everything else. We have been dating for 9 months.

I am currently getting side-action when I can (once or twice a month) but it is simply because I can't fight the urge. Nothing to do with her as I know she is great in my eyes. She has been pushing to move in and I am ready for it but at the same time I am not ready because I still want to have my cake and eat it too so-to-speak. A bonus would be saving a ton of money and having a ride or die girl to come home to.

Most of my friends are older they say I am crazy for even thinking about doing this and would be missing out on ten years of freedom and fun. I guess my question is.. If I really truly think I have found a catch, how many of you would kick a good horse in the mouth because of the potential to live a crazier and more ecxiting life not being 'monogomous'?? (We will probably breakup if she doesn't move in) : In her words.. "I am not going to be in a relationship that isn;t moving forward" Shes running out of time I suppose.

Thanks in advanced.

"We will probably breakup if she doesn't move in"

You're probably going to break up if she does move in, only you'll be a balding broken shell of a man paying massive amounts of alimony and child support.

She's 28, you're about to be baby-raped.

Messages In This Thread