rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a risk of shitting where you eat? (day game 'spam' approaching)

Is there a risk of shitting where you eat? (day game 'spam' approaching)

I still consider myself starting out. I saw a post back lamenting the 'commoditisation' of day game. Can't remember which thread it was, but one poster said it beware the onslaught of complete newbies who after watching 5 simple pickup videos off youtube, go out and do day game.

I think the general gist of the post was that guys like this who have no idea what they are doing will end up pumping up the egos of the girls they approach, making it harder for the guys who approach her later.

How valid is this? I understand his position, but how else should people gain experience? I want to get better, but I don't want to piss in my own food bowl so to speak.

What I'm doing so far is going about my day and if there is an easy opportunity, I make the approach, but I don't make my weekends around it.

The town I live in is quite small (population ~120,000). Sometimes I feel I shouldn't approach as much as I want to, since I might make a name for myself, or people may start recognising me. Is this a valid thought?

Messages In This Thread