rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C. vs T.O.

D.C. vs T.O.

I agree with beta_plus.

Toronto and Montreal are considerably harder than DC, in my experience. Canadian chicks strike me as cold and arrogant, and French-Canadian even more so. Also, let's not forget that these Canadian cities have a bigger surplus of men, because of a much higher rate of immigration in Canada (mostly male, naturally).

I've also thought about the fact that PUA's Canadian origins (Mystery etc.) are no coincidence. It's because picking up chicks is very hard over there, so those guys really have to resort to a lot of tricks to get anywhere.

Here's another Canadian phenomenon that you may have missed recently: "The Slutwalk" (http://www.slutwalktoronto.com/). It was a huge Canadian parade where the women, basically, told the men to fuck off. I don't want to get into the details/politics of it, but essentially, this is what happens when women have a huge attitude toward men and are pre-disposed against them. That's the kind of stuff that happens in Canada, and I'll take my beloved DC (as difficult as it is) over that kind of feminist/"progressive" crap any day.

Messages In This Thread