rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama?

[quote='dtf' pid='763592' dateline='1403670319']
I don't know if it's incompetence or by design but it seems like this country and the presidency is going downhill fast:

unconstitutional issues with Obamacare

[b]The supreme court backed him up on this saying it was a tax making it somehow constitutional even though Obama said it wan't a tax and there wouldn't be any new taxes but that was the only way it would pass so there it was. Judges prefer to be activists and have an agenda to make things pass and force them out in order to have a legacy this will be judge Roberts legacy.

botched Obamacare roll-out

[b]The Obamacare roll-out was overall a positive thing because people didn't see how bad it really was. The money wasted is public money so people don't really care as much in the end it didn't really hurt him.

VA scandal

[b]People knew the VA was incompetent but not negligent this won't really hurt him because his VA secretary Shinseki took the blame. I think Shinseki was one of the worst bureaucrat generals of all time while I was in the Army because his solution to everything was spend, spend, spend. The Marines took some of the Army's missions in Kosovo during that conflict so he started Medium brigades which was a new way to organize units for deployments even though the Army already had plans for it. He also wasted billions on the Stryker Combat Vehicle having everything specially made from scratch instead of off the rack parts. He also changed the uniform to black berets, etc.

Bergdahl scandal

[b]This is only a scandal for people who travel or military as the price we paid was too high.

children immigration scandal

[b]People are just finding out about this and don't really understand whats going on.

pulling out too early from Iraq scandal

[b]He tried to stay in longer but the Iraqi's were going to pull our guys immunity or so they threatened. In my opinion the ISIS people ARE the one's he's arming in Syria they left because they weren't gaining on Bashar Al-Assad's troops anymore so they wanted an easy win in Iraq. If Obama hadn't been funding and supplying them in Syria they wouldn't have invaded Iraq.

and so on...

IRS scandal, wikileaks, Edward Snowden, Fast and Furious, etc. there are plenty of scandals but no one wants to impeach as they don't haved the desire.[/b]

Some are saying that if it was a Republican president, somebody would already be calling for impeachment but since he is democrat/liberal, people are being lenient. Thoughts?

If he was a Republican or Caucasian he would've had much more opposition even anti-war liberals hate him at this point because he showed how shallow their movement really is. He is good for the military industrial complex as no one dares protest against Obama's wars at least not in numbers who did against Bush and when they do they protest the war NOT Obama. Yes he gets away with it because if you complain you are racist or a bigot and no one wants to be labeled that way even Glen Greenwald is up to the con saying the next president will be a woman or gay just to keep up the charade. Many of Obama's early liberal supporters have also come out against him. The Snowden files when they are made completely available to the public will disclose a lot but in my time I have never before seen such an openly corrupt administration in my life. There is absolutely no will to impeach Obama from Repulicans as most establishment Republicans support what Obama does there is no opposition as Democrats who oppose him will be pushed back by the party and will be challenged in the next election. Only a few tea party types are talking about it but the tea party has been infiltrated by centralist's a long time ago as tea party candidates have voted WITH the establishment more often than not such as increasing the debt ceiling, war powers, etc. the few tea partiers who are any good don't have the power to put through articles of impeachment. My country has been overthrown and it happened a long time ago we just never realized it.[/b]

Messages In This Thread