rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta To Alpha, Sands Transformation and Reflections

Beta To Alpha, Sands Transformation and Reflections

So I wanted to start this thread to chronicle my change. In my past I have for the most part been beta. But with bouts of extreme alpha. It's never really been stable. (example: showing up to club with three girls stroking my beard, skipping the line, walking into the dj booth and then leaving by myself distraught after seeing a girl I like make out with another guy)

I've got my lifestyle on lock, but am trying to be more alpha. Just graduated. Trying to plan out my life. Living at home to save money with plans to be location independent soon. Working hard on breaking out of my depression by working on my health. But the transition has been difficult. Here's a few things Ive noticed:

Situational Alpha: On friday, went to pregame with a friend at her boyfriends south beach apartment. A few girls and guys were there pregaming. I show up and was catching up with my friend and then one of the girls was talking about travel and I mentioned something about the dead sea indirectly and went to the computer to change the music. Then I asked her why she'd been to Jordan and started listening to her stories while looking through the host's vinyls. Finally she was like "we should hang out" and i just pass her my phone because I was preoccupied with talking to a more attractive girl and then leave. It wasn't til after I left i realized I had gamed her without even wanting to. I wasn't even going to ever call her but then I was horny this morning so I did. How I keep this aloof alpha thing going? Anytime I have an intention to game a girl I become a beta provider-bragging blabbermouth.

Family: My family hasn't really been okay with my transition. Especially my mom. The less shit I take from other people the more "I break her heart" because Im no longer a "sweet boy". She hates my transition to long hair/beard and forced me to get a sissy metrosexual beard trim when I got back home. She has broken down crying recently, how do I deal this? My sisters are "princesses" so my red pill attitude (refusing to pussify my life for their existence to be more "pleasant") is construed as "disrespect"

Beta Orbiter Change Status: I am the guy with a million female friends. Started being more sexual and alpha around them. Im getting out of the friendzone with girls who I was a beta provider friend to for years. I've just been more sexual and have been outcome independent as I'll openly express things like "I need a bust a nut tonight, you want a part of it or not" One thing I've noticed though is I get the shit test "but you don't need this you have so many of your other girls", what does this even mean?

I'll keep updating this and try to put anything on her that has helped me as well as continuing asking for help. Thanks everyone.

Messages In This Thread