rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Number of bangs until boredom

Number of bangs until boredom

Quote: (02-21-2011 07:16 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Thats funny cause I'm actually the opposite. I don't like the first time cause everybody is usually so nervous. I know I am. Plus you don't eat the puss the first time you fuck. You don't know the girl like that. It takes months of knowing her before I even consider putting my face down there. And thats an important part of my program [Image: smile.gif] I guess I'm more of a long term seducer and I like to fuck her mind as well as her body. It's totally an ego trip and I'm a selfish asshole for thinking this, but sex is a drug and I want her to be so fucking hooked on my sex that she's like a strung out junkie when she comes to my apartment again. It's usually best the fifth or sixth time for me cause they want it so bad again that you can see their bodies change from the first time you met. Pussy is wetter, body is warmer, more eye contact, more intensity, they've seen my dick so they know what to expect, I'm excited cause I know what it feels like inside of her, etc. I want her completely infatuated with me lol.

You're like I was when I dated a really hot but boring girl. She was just a fucking maguro in the sack because I wasn't adventurous enough to get her to do stuff. Every girl wants to be fucked nasty (like Oliver Martinez did in Unfaithful) and you need a chick who is good at doing what you like (I hope you know what you like and are telling them to do it) and is pretty orgasmic and wet. I don't like chicks that don't get really wet. I like dripping we chicks. Pull the hair, nasty talk, choke her, slow/fast speed shifts, etc. Basic stuff you need to be doing lol. Of course I live in Europe so 99% of girls wanna be fucked this way.
LOL. What makes you think I don't own her after the first fuck? Maybe that's the problem - maybe if I hold back a bit more, I'll be more interested in future sessions with the same girl.

Messages In This Thread