rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching

Approaching

Quote: (02-24-2011 07:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Update to my previous post:

I wanted to share something else about eye-contact. When a girl looks you in the eye she is basically testing you. Are you man enough to look her back in the eye and just hold that eye contact in a comfortable non-creepy way . Sometimes eye-contact can seem uncomfortable or weird. This is usually an inner game problem with you or the girl. Try to get comfortable with looking a girl in the eye. I usually have a little smile or smirk on my face. Don't ever look down or appear to be intimidated by her eyes. This is beyond "body language", this is "eye language". Learn to relax your face and not hold any tension or uneasiness in your face and body.

I have noticed that when a girl starts to like me, she starts to look at me a little differently. She is looking deeper into my soul to see if she can find any "chinks in the armor". Don't let your eyes give you away. Don't look away like the little high school girl who just made eye contact with popular guy in school. Keep your eyes strong and don't move your eye balls all over the place like a nervous animal. The better you get at "eye-language" the stronger your inner game will be.

"The eyes are windows to the soul"

Great post Giovanny, it does indeed feel weird but once you get the hang of it you feel like you've gained alot of new 'power', it boosts your confidence and your inner game itself.

When you engage in an eye contact 'battle', try your best not to break the contact, do it with a smile and its gonna be a deadly blow, all that would be left is for you to approach and feel her nervousness and amazement when she sees you're walking towards her, still with that smirk on your face. [Image: cool.gif]

Messages In This Thread