rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test: Asking You About Other Girls

Shit Test: Asking You About Other Girls

I figured this would be best fit in the newbie forum. I came upon a bit of an epiphany this morning and don't know why I never noticed it before:

I have been seeing this girl now for about 3 months. Very solid main girl - turning into an LTR. Anyway, she went to a wedding over the weekend and mentioned this girl that was there that she went to school with talking about how good looking she was. Then she sent me a pic of her at the wedding to show her to me. She sent me another picture the next morning too (from her FB page maybe) and she commented how gorgeous she is.

I realized, this is a LTR shit test.

She is seeing if I have beta tendencies to knock on other chicks who are good looking with 2/10 wnb because I want her to think she is the apple of my eye. In hindsight, I recognize other girls I have been with have done this to after x amount of time of being together. Don't fall for it.

She is not looking for validation; she is looking to see that your dick is indiscriminant and that you are a man who would gladly fuck other girls besides her.

The texts went as follows:

Her: (pic)
Me: Very pretty
Her: Gorgeous!
Me: 8/10 wb
Her(next morning): Wb?
Her: (pic 2)
Me: Mmm
Her: Whats wb?
Me: Would bang
Her: If she's an 8 then I'm like a 5 soooo you're off!
Me: She's more of an 8.5 with that 2nd pic
Me: Show me a few more I might decide she's a 9 and ask you for her num

EDIT: BTW this girl I'm seeing is a solid 7

Messages In This Thread