rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wildest college town in Europe?

Wildest college town in Europe?

Quote: (01-13-2015 01:38 PM)Erasmus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2015 05:20 PM)Katdogbirdduck Wrote:  

Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam could be cool for meeting chicks too.
But man, they are difficult, once I tried to get info on studying medicine at Erasmus and they replid how rigid and tough studying in their college was, I felt like talking to Harvard or Oxford.
It's maybe the first or second uni in research in all of Europe, getting in as a student there would be almost impossible I'd think.

I studied medicine in that university.
There are almost no non-dutch students.
Haven't banged many other medical students, you know, don't shit where you eat.

Yeah it's very tough for non-Dutch students to get in scientific faculties in Nederland, especially in Erasmus Rotterdam.
I haven't met any Dutch girls yet, but from what I've seen in average Dutch girls is that she would tend to be smart, stylish and rather feminine , not to the degree of Russian girls, but certainly way hotter than German girls.
Their attitude is more like Norwegian girls I'd say.
You're right, I wouldn't want to be around medical student girls much, [Image: lol.gif] girls of other faculties would tend to take care of themselves more, I think.
I feel that Dutch girls are very much long term material, well not as much as EE women, but on a much greater degree than German, Danish or Belgian women for instance.

Messages In This Thread