rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Workout Q&A

Workout Q&A

Mongo,

I used to lift about 4 days a week in college. Upper, then lower body (2 times a week each) back and forth focused on the big compound lifts. I noticed I would plateau quickly after a few weeks, switch it up to different lifts. Plateau, then go back to other lifts. No solid progress after initial gains.

A few years later I would only do a set of muscles once a every week or week and half. I would just listen to my body and my soreness. I wouldn't lift if my body didn't feel like it could have a shot at a PR. This could last as long as 3 weeks if I was doing other activities that would tire me out. I had about 8 months or so of solid PR's broken. After that, presently I have plateau'd pretty hard again only 3 PR's in the last 10 months.

Should I only lift after my soreness has subsided? Or push through and still lift again.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread