rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making her pay for the date

Making her pay for the date

Quote: (06-23-2014 08:23 PM)J.B Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 07:28 PM)From Vegas to Tokyo Wrote:  

You don't need to go out for wings and beer to ask a girl out. If you're broke, who gives a fuck, just don't do anything that costs money.

"Hey, let's go meet at the boardwalk/go for a hike/watch netflix/whatever". Doesn't have to be alcohol related or food related. The dates that cost the least/are free can often be the most fun.

Her job is next to a Starbucks, B.W.Wings, and a hotel. Logistics cannot be more perfect since I live at home. Was thinking off getting her to meet me after her shift, "date compress" and escalate in her car as much as I can and either drive somewhere else for the bang or if she really digs what I'm doing tell her to pay for the room and I'll give her half next time (won't).

What about you finding a decent job and stop being so cheap? If you are able to lie to a girl about paying her money back, I am sure you will do fine in a job interview.

Messages In This Thread