rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why won't Middle Easterner's do well in Europe

Why won't Middle Easterner's do well in Europe

@ L M Mcoy

I wasn't trolling.....yes there are cases where non arab Muslims marry an arab Muslim girl. But it pales in comparison the other way around. Which leaves the other men with nada! F that. For example, I remember speaking to a colleague who was dating a local Qatari while i was in qatar....she was British ,,,while she could date and possibly marry him, her brother would have zero chance being introduced to his single cousins or whatever. If I was her brother I would make a stink about it because if she is good enough, then why isn't he Well, to save you from the long explanation, it's hypocritical.

No guy with self respect should allow his sister to date or go with these types of men who don't allow you to do the same with women from their "tribe". Goes for any culture and religion I say this broadly. I remember years ago my Turkish buddy went to Germany and him and his cousin were denied entry to a club. Now knowing how some Turks have a bad rep in Germany I see how this could happen.

Eventually feminism will take a hold of the middle eastern communities and the women will be liberated somewhat and be able to date outsiders on a greater scale. What I see is bars and clubs becoming more strict with allowing middle easterners entry as they take but don't give ( women wise) so, night game will be tougher for those who are associated with that stereotype. Until feminism makes an influence in their community, racism or protectionism will continue. Let's face it,,,,if you go to any middle eastern country and even try to date their "modern" women , you are in for an uphill battle. Nevermind more down to earth girls.

Messages In This Thread