rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

going to her place... a change in my game.

going to her place... a change in my game.

So, I'm prepping to start a 6 month long road trip to travel & tour the U.S. (down from Canada). I'll be "roughing" it in a full size van that I'm basically converting to live on the cheap from (I'll have bed, TV/ps3, laptop, small kitchen area -- but no shower (I'll be using them @ rest stops, gyms, "her place", etc).

Normally, I've always taken girls back to "my place" (first) or had the typical 2-3-4 'dates' before a bang -- my "on the road" travels won't necessarily allow for this (although I am hoping to hang out in each area I visit for a week or maybe two at a time).

You guys have any thoughts on the best way to approach or address this 'situation'? I feel hampered by the limited living area I'll have, but am sure there is a much positive spin I can put on it to intrigue her. I am already planning on using online dating sites to "pre-meet" a lot of women (done this with mixed success in the past with shorter 3-4 day trips here & there).

Thoughts & insights would be appreciated! (I'm not interested in wasting tons of $$$ on hotel rooms either)

Messages In This Thread