rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boot camp

Boot camp

To be honest, think long and hard whether you need one or not. I did one based on the reviews it got but it was completely lacking in the feedback department. Feedback from a real person is the whole point of a bootcamp.
I don't know if it was because they were focussed on other guys who were having trouble approaching instead of me (I had forced myself to approach because I paid a lot for it) or if they were just poor instructors.

I don't want to say who it is because they make you sign a whole lot of legal stuff about disparaging remarks, but tbh, I've gotten further with girls based on content available on blogs and forums than based on content I got from the boot camp.

There were some good points
- they push you harder (or they enable you to push yourself) - I had approached over 20 groups of girls in 1 night which is probably equal to the number I had approached my entire life combined before the course. But could I have done this without a bootcamp? To be honest probably not, but how much is worth?
- they helped me pick an outfit that works. I have my eyes opened to what is available and consider that outfit my 'best' going out outfit. But again, paying a stylist is a lot cheaper than a bootcamp.

But what absolutely cannot be forgiven was the lack of feedback - hell, a forum member I'm sure would be willing to wing with you and give you feedback on your approaches for the price of a beer. One of the instructor's assistants was texting incessantly the entire weekend, I never saw him without his phone out. He was even texting when I was sitting beside him asking for advice.

It got to the point where they were keeping such a small tab on me that the rest of the group (other students + instructor + assistant) left without me and only when I texted one of the other students "Where is everyone", he said 'we're back at his apartment'.

I did the bootcamp thinking "well if I don't try, I'll always wonder what if". Now I know, for me anyway, I would not have done it.

Messages In This Thread