rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bicycle Thread

The Bicycle Thread

Just witnessed two of the most obvious examples of why most drivers hate cyclists, at the same intersection, coincidentally.

I was coming back from some errands on my bike, and get up to a 4-way stop sign, two cars deep in 3 of the 4 directions. Naturally, I wait behind the cars and wait for my turn to cross, and out of no where this stick-thin hipster faggot blows past me, the car in front of me, and cuts off the cars looking to make their pass. Fucking faggot, I haven't been that pissed off in awhile while riding.

And of course when I finally make my pass, this crusty old homeless looking man on some cheap huffy, cuts me off and then grunts that his brakes aren't working. Ass wipe, new brake pads cost like $10 and they'll save the rest of the community thousands when you finally get hit by a car pulling that same shit at a more dangerous intersection and can't front your own medical bills.

I'm all for cyclists rights, and agree that cities should do more to promote cycling on their roads, but when people such as these two make up their own rules, they eliminate the rights they have as vehicles on the road and deserve whatever comes to them. /end rant

I pull my own share of shortcuts on a bike. (I ain't gonna wait at a red light in the middle of bumfuck when they're ain't cars for miles), but pulling that punk shit in crowded areas is a recipe for disaster: road rage, aggravation, and accidents.

Messages In This Thread