rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Met a chick at a wedding tonight

Met a chick at a wedding tonight

I was at a friend's wedding tonight and met a hot, tall blonde chick (she was the one who actually opened me). To keep things short we were dancing and kept grabbing and slapping each others ass all night. At one point she even sat on my lap as we were drinking and taking shots at the table. At the end of the night, as everyone was saying their goodbyes, I gave her a hug, leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss on the lips and she turned her head away. I asked her if she was shy and she said something on the order of "I just met you, we have to hang out more." Wtf does that mean? We were just slapping each other's ass a moment ago. Was she held back because we were in front of her friends or did I screw things up by trying to kiss her? Should I proceed with this one or should I just move on? I added her to facebook but didn't get the chance to ask for her #.

Messages In This Thread