rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No cell phone

No cell phone

If all you care about are one night stands and same night bangs, not having a cellular telephone is probably going to be fine. The thing you have to understand, though, is that you're severely limiting yourself by not having a phone. I would say that the majority of girls I have banged have not been same night bangs for the ONS. Sure, I've done it, but unless you're doing something like living in Vegas banging vacationing girls in their hotel rooms all the time, you're probably selling yourself short by not having a telephone. Half of getting laid is just being in the right place at the right time, and that's a lot harder if you don't have a cellphone.

I do sympathize with you about wanting to be disconnected a little. Last summer for a while I had a basic, pay-as-you-go phone, kinda like this. Sure, the gadget wasn't as big a panty dropper, but I could call and text whoever I wanted and it worked fine. If anyone using your shiny new iPhone to pull bitches, you need either need to get some game, or give me a call and tell me how it works, because I've never seen gadgets be able to pull girls.

As for the radiation concerns, the long-term effects of it have still yet to be seen, and I'm no expert, but as long as you don't put your phone under your ballsack I think you should be fine, or at the very least, just as fucked as everyone else. If you need to, carry your phone in your briefcase/backpack during the day, and leave it on your desk rather than in your pocket, at night keep it on the nightstand, etc. I only have my phone in my pocket next to my body for ~4 hours a day, when I'm out in bars without bags, etc. which I think is probably less than most people. I'm not overly concerned about it.

With regards to your 'I don't want to be always reachable', that one is pretty straight forward. I would assume that you don't need to be always reachable for work, because if you did they would give you a phone and tell you that you need to be always reachable. For 'life', remember, you don't have to pick up the phone. You don't need to answer that text. A lot of people in this day and age seem to forget that people have choices in their phone use. If I don't want to take your call, I'm not going to.

Yeah, big brother might be tracking your cell phone, but remember, there's probably also a GPS in your car, your credit card can be fairly easily tracked if you make purchases with any regularity, if you ever take trains of planes that's trackable, so to be 'completely off the grid' in the eyes of uncle sam is extremely difficult in this day and age. That's not to say you shouldn't be angry at the government for spying on its own citizens, but not having a phone because the government is tracking you has far more downside for you than it does for them.

Messages In This Thread