rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women obsess over Felon's MugShot

Women obsess over Felon's MugShot

Ladies love this convicted felon's mug shot

LINK

Quote:Quote:

Meet Jeremy Meeks. He's a 30-year-old convicted felon who was arrested Wednesday on felony weapons charges during a sweep in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton, according to Stockton police.

Meeks was one of four men arrested in a multiagency operation after a recent increase in shootings and robberies. He faces five weapons charges and one gang charge, police said.

He's also arguably the most popular convict ever to grace the Stockton Police Department Facebook page.

Meeks' mug shot generated more than 2,400 comments between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, many from women claiming to admire his good looks.

"Hottttttt," Melissa Stiles wrote.

"Omg come to mama," Nicole Seba Lorena Elena commented

"Holy hell i would arrest him too..hottest bad boy I've seen," Ellie Abbey wrote.

"He can kidnap me anyday... Hold me against my will lol," Jessica Gutierrez commented.

"Why is he breaking the law when he should be making millions modeling! Wowzas," Tanya H. Thomas noted.

One user has set up a Facebook fan page for Meeks, who is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail on $900,000 bail. Of course, not everyone is amused by his admirers.

"$900,000 in bail and 6 felonies. You ladies are desperate," Amber Gomes wrote.

Meeks' arraignment is scheduled for Friday afternoon.

[Image: 1403208865000-Sexy.jpg]

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread