rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The Century of the Self' a 4 Hour Documentary on the Decline of Western Culture

'The Century of the Self' a 4 Hour Documentary on the Decline of Western Culture

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:37 PM)jroseland Wrote:  

I shared these documentaries because, like a lot of people who read Rooshv or ROK, the more I read the more I felt a growing disappointment with the fairer sex. It's important to remember that women's behavior is not in their nature, it's actually largely the fault of men (Thanks Edward!) who sold them what they did not want or need...

While I haven't viewed the documentary yet (although I plan on doing so, thanks for the share), I disagree with this.

Most people, men AND women, can be sold on things they don't truly want or need, that's certainly true. However, women's biological nature makes them more susceptible to groupthink and herd behavior, and thus more easily swayed by propaganda.

I don't blame them for this, any more than I blame men for becoming aroused at the sight of a tight ass or pert tits. It's simply the way humans work.

Messages In This Thread