rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Davao, Philippines, Data Sheet

Davao, Philippines, Data Sheet

Only problem with massages in the Philippines is that they kinda suck. I've had many and I can count the number on one hand where the girl actually seemed to know what she's doing. A lot of them, you can actually tell they kinda feel lost and not sure what to do. LOL Cheap yes, but not the greatest massages overall.

And you might want to bring a little towel with you. The rooms are often very dark - and at times I think it's just to prevent you from seeing what you're lying on. This one time the contrast from daylight outside and the darkness inside left me feeling blind. I couldn't even figure out which way to go. So I turned on the flashlight from my phone and what I saw on the pillow horrified me. It was gross. Looked like it hadn't been washed for days. Hairs on it, etc. I wondered how many of these kinds of pillows I had laid my face on, mouth half-open. LOL. Ever since then, I'll ask for a clean towel or at the very least use my shirt as a cover.

Best massages I've ever had consistently was Bali. As cheap as Philippines but they really know how to give you a relaxation massage. If you want therapeutic, I'd have to go with Thailand. IME, anyway.

Messages In This Thread