rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Feminist Mangina Tells Men to Sack Up & Commit

Male Feminist Mangina Tells Men to Sack Up & Commit

Quote: (06-19-2014 08:31 PM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

"Why can't I meet a conservative minded marriageable girl plastered off her ass at a bar and tap that the first night I meet her? Somehow all I meet are sluts!"

This is the vibe I get from certain posters here.

This is raging purple pill. Of someone who clearly hasn't gamed the spectrum of 7+ girls in America from and in all environments.

Most poster's here just don't go to the bars or clubs and find ONS sluts all the time.

Many posters do a mix of all game including myself.

I've met girls through church groups, social/activity clubs, online, day game campus, coffee shop, the street, my street, the beach, friends of friends, friends of family members. Bars and clubs as well.

The bottom line is the VAST majority of 7+ U.S. girls by the time they are in their early to mid 20s (the time to lock a girl down) have had 5+ dicks in intercourse. This doesn't count BJ's, sloppy makeouts, LMR resistances.

Asian, Black, rich, poor, educated, high school drop out, shy, outgoing, it doesn't matter.

Even many of the biggest shy 7+ girls you open up in conversation at one point had a wild summer or year where they banged 3-5 guys in quick succession. The ratio of 7+ girls compared to men is so low even the ones that never go out or party get dick thrown at them all the time.

I don't hate on them. They are usually very fun to hang out with and the sex can be thrilling. They just aren't marriage material.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread