rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't overcome the first date barrier

Can't overcome the first date barrier

Girls like mysterious men. And generally tune out when you talk too much, then think your boring.

How much are you talking during the date?
50/50? 70/30? 90/10?

When you talk on and on, no matter how awesome your story is, she loses interest. I dont care what people say, its a universal truth about women. When you drone on, she looks at her watch. In todays day and age, even more so.

Before you divulge any information about who you are, let her ask you questions about yourself first. Do it for every basic detail about who you are. Don't volunteer anything except your name!

As you answer, be coy, one word answers, and drop salacious bait about yourself. Let her dig the information about of you like a detective.

She says "What do you do", you say "I work in the legal profession", she says, "Really, in what way", you say, "I help people get what they want", she says "Oh really, and what do they want", you say "I win big sums of money for big groups of people who were taken advantage of", she says "Oh my gosh, how??"

Thats a lot more fun then coming out and blabbing before your drink, "I'm a 27 year old junior class action lawsuit attorney from Houston and I love US Soccer."

Every girl wants desire, danger and excitement. When you put yourself out there 100% in the first 15 minutes of a first date, you essentially kill any shot of that. Maybe your looks will save you then, but not if you come off like a dork.

Let her think you are married, a playboy, a rich guy, a felon or have a girlfriend. Let her wonder about who you are and drag this information out you. I guarantee the more questions she asks, the wetter she will be. Be mysterious and hold back a bit a bit a first.

Messages In This Thread