rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need guidance

I need guidance

Alright, I think I've got something resembling a routine in place now.
I'm heading to the gym 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. My workout so far involves:
-11 minute treadmill run. I managed 2.31 km today and would like to be approaching 2.4 km within a month or so. Seems achievable.
- 6 sets of 6 shoulder presses. I'm only managing 18 kg at the moment, but it's becoming easier.
- 6 sets of 6 40 kg leg presses.
- 6 sets of 6 32 kg chest presses.
- 40 inclined sit-ups. I'm guesstimating ~50 degrees.
- 6 sets of 6 32 kg seated rows.
- As many press-ups as I can manage.
- As many chin-ups as I can manage.
I'm not sure about the order of exercises, but in terms of rest periods and muscle area focus, it seems to fit together well. Takes about 1.5-2 hours including machine wait.

As for the diet, I'm including more vegetables in dinner, I've switched to brown bread and am having corn flakes for breakfast.
I know I should be preparing cooked foods in the mornings, but I can't seem to do it. Maybe it's the clean-up from preparing scrambled eggs and bacon every morning. Still, it's healthier than lucky charms.
I still need more protein though. Occasional intakes of ham and a few extra burgers at dinner aren't cutting it.

Messages In This Thread