rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Posting: Hong Kong?

New Posting: Hong Kong?

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:18 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Brodiaga,
Hotels in HKG are expensive and the rooms small. I was paying 130$/night for a room the size of a mid size western bathroom right off Jordan station. Had I known that before hand I would have paid less and got an apart from airbnb.

I keep reading about the maids day on Sundays in Wanchai. What it is like? Is it all these girls who are out aggressively looking for the D from early morning to late night?,anyone in here experienced it? Would love to hear more on what it is like.

The maids are mostly underpaid, lonely and not very good looking (obviously, good looking girls will have other avenues of making money either in the Philippines or elsewhere that don't involve scrubbing the shit off some spoilt expat kid's buttocks). You will find them sitting out in areas like Central and having picnics in groups. They are certainly not looking for the D and just want to have a relaxing time among themselves, but there are supposedly a few bars open on Sunday afternoon in Wanchai where you can find girls who are looking, as well as beer-bellied creepers who had the same idea as you.

But do realize that you're taking advantage of women who don't have much money and usually already have a family and children at home. All of them (as it's required by law) also live with their employers and Sunday (their only holiday) is your only chance to pull them.

Messages In This Thread