rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Wow, excellent article.

Quote: (06-18-2014 02:53 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

...slaves are less economically productive than regular indentured servants or just poor farm hands...

Slavery was holding the USA back from becoming a true economic superpower. Slavery was part of the aristocratic southern class that kept their power entrenched over other poor whites while fueling hatred and racism toward the slave class. It bred ignorance and poverty not just for blacks, but for everyone involved.

Great stuff Samseau. I've made this point many times to people in conversation.

Good responses Truth Teller, though I sighed and rubbed forehead at a couple, below are my responses:
Quote: (06-17-2014 09:23 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

2. Again, what do you mean by "nation of immigrants?"
I suspect he means nations aren't comprised of immigrants or non-immigrants. Nations are comprised of citizens. Some citizens immigrants, some are descendants of immigrants...some lineages have history in America far longer. Regardless, citizens are the cells that make up the organism that is a nation.

13. Relative to 100 years ago, some things are better. Some are far worse.
Ummmm how do you know? I mean, besides statistics, with which it's obvious to qualitatively see how things are better. I suppose some qualifiable things could be worse, but those are subjective anyway and perspective would certainly vary depending on living 100 years ago or today.

15. I'm just dying laughing at the author's one liner.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread