rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Quote: (06-18-2014 01:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2014 12:50 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2014 10:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

Dr. Howard, if you did that you'd probably be thrown in jail. How'd you like it if someone did that to you?

As an individual yes, but in the context I was providing, one country taking the territory of another (indians) there are no police. One couldn't call the cops on pre-civil war america and send it to the jail of nations...at best they could call their allies for assistance.

As for how i would feel as a conquered person. I am sure I wouldn't like it. I am sure the indians didn't like the trail of tears either.

Thats what I mean though, 'our territory was stolen from us' implies that some sort of law has been broken and the police need to be called. Unfortunately for nations there are no police, only allies and if your nation is invaded, occupied and then subdued the right term is conquered, not stolen.

It ain't right to steal.

So how far back to we go to decide what is "stealing" land, and who is the God that gets to set this time frame?

There is still land being fought over daily through out the world. Life is brutal, life is hell, but most blue pill Americans have no clue about any of this because they are insulated from the truth. And they will continue to be insulated until liberalism destroys the safety of the west and they come face to face with a reality they didn't even know existed.

Messages In This Thread