rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Gavin McInnes: 15 Myths Millennials Accept As Fact

Some responses:

1. Depends what you mean by "stolen from the Indians." The Indians really had no concept of land ownership, so you couldn't really "steal land" from them. The smallpox blankets actually did happen at the Siege of Fort Pitt (what is now Pittsburgh). The blankets were taken from the smallpox ward and given to the Indians. Again, this is dependent on what you define as "American." I define it as the colonists and the colonizing country (Great Britain)

Yes, the Indians were not saints in the least. Read up on the River Raisin massacre. Wounded Knee was probably the single worst episode of the US against the Indians, but the US (and European colonizers) did some pretty damned bad things to them (Trail of Tears anyone?)

2. Again, what do you mean by "nation of immigrants?" If you define it as people who immigrated legally, then there's no debate. You can't arbitrarily say that legal immigrants don't count as immigrants.

3. 6% of Southerners owned slaves. Reparations would be a disaster at best.

4. Yeah, the US isn't nearly as racist as Al Sharpton or CNN would have you believe.

5. Yep, next.

6. Good smashing the equal pay myth. It needs to be destroyed more.

7. I fail to see how people who are against abortion are sexist. Sounds like the rationalization hamster at work.

8. Trannies aren't women. There was a good article in the WSJ about this last Friday.

9. In some ways yes, in others no. I'm so indifferent to the whole LGBTQ whatever the fuck the other letters are that I don't really care.

10. People love this myth. The Catholic Church helped keep civilization alive during the Dark Ages.

11. To a certain extent, yes. To another, no. Healthcare is an issue, and Obamacare plugs too few holes.

12. The earth is warming, and there seems to be significant evidence that it's our fault. The Earth clearly goes through cycles, but we seem to have accelerated it.

13. Relative to 100 years ago, some things are better. Some are far worse.

14. "'Diversity' until I have to send my child to a public school"- every celebrity

15. Yeah, this is pretty much bullshit. People are equal in rights. People are not equal in intellect, physical strength, attractiveness, etc. He hits the nail on the head, people love homosexuality until their son comes home with another man.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread