rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Translation/Decoding

Translation/Decoding

Very important aspect of my Game that has saved me TONS of time in the past, so just wanted to touch this because I read a lot of threads where cats are asking 'What does this mean when she says...' or similar phrases

As we all know - -99.9% chicks will not tell you what's DIRECTLY what's on their minds so it becomes imperative to be a guy who is adept at "reading between the lines"

Excerpt from that chat:

Sneaky chick: This might be petty but I wanna be pursued n make sure I'm not doing the pursuing

I'm worth pursing
(Rough translation: I want you to shower me with attention, court me (for a uncertain amount of time) and possibly even break me off with a spontaneous gift here and there to prove your interest)

At least that's how I took it OR it could mean -

'I've been used/given it up quickly in the past so now I plan on holding out'

MDP: You seem like a cool person that I wouldn't mind getting to know but my time is precious and we are adults. So while I do like.appreciate taking the initiative, I need to know my attention/advance/affection is reciprocated

(Translation: Why would I want to put more effort into getting sex out of you then the last guy who has LESS value, my time is precious)

Sneaky chick: I understand n agree. Time is precious. That just turned me on

Just saved myself some time from the courting ritual and a long protracted "romancing" period

Hopefully this helps someone when they get hit with a similar line and they find themselves stuck...

MDP

Messages In This Thread