rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in a hotel with multiple dates lined up.

Living in a hotel with multiple dates lined up.

I have a temporary (very)messed up living condition. I'm staying in one of those extended stay motels...nice and clean but a motel nonetheless. My house is being worked on because of sewage pipe issues and I also have real bad allergies I developed from things in my house. It's so bad that it's hard for me to tolerate being in my house and, I may have to rent my house out...which sucks cause it's a nice house....to other people. I literally can not environmentally handle it with my sensitivities....being in there causes a reaction. I'm searching for an apartment or rental that doesn't have fresh paint or new carpet cause I'm allergic to these things.
So...until I find one...I'm living here. I have a date tomorrow night...another girl later in the week ( which will be a second date) I just read Tuth's awesome recipe for first dates. My question is....should I still try to bring the girls here...just make up a story about my hosue getting fixed? Or try to bounce to their place? I'm thinking they may be hesitant about banging in a hotel....and of course ...think it's weird that I'm living in one.
I'm trying my quickest to get my living situation normalized but I may be here for a few weeks or a month until I can find a suitable place that doesn't bother my allergies and don't want to put off dating that long especially since I've had recent success in getting a good amount of numbers.
btw...the place has a kitchenette, two chairs, and obviously a bed.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread