rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

@DistantLight:

Yo go brah! Keep muff diving those bitches! How old are you now?

Quote: (08-17-2014 06:06 PM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

Castle Rustler,

I was inactive on match for a few months due to work but now I'm back on the horse.

I'm a decent looking 28 years old from SEA, and I've been getting a lot of good responses from girls aged 25-33. However, I'm having a lot of trouble with girls 35-45 who think I am too young to be their beta provider.

How do you deal with first messages? You mentioned you ask about age from the get go. What else do you put on your first message?

I tell them that guys their age are boring, already married, want to be single or date younger women. "If I were 36, why would I date a 35 year old when I can date a nice 18 year old?".....this shit makes their hamster spin, but they all admit that it's true. Most of the time I just tell them age is a number. I just tell them that their pictures looks nice and we are similar. It's a plain copy and paste message that seems detailed but covers all the bases. PM me and I'll pass it along. Oh, and I always go for the date on the first message....makes you look like a go getter!

Also, I just found how to automate sending messages to bitches online!!!

This shit is golden, 5-10 minutes of my time just got reduced to 15 seconds! If I'm traveling or something and running short on time, this will do everything for me!

It sucks I just found out how to do it right now.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread