rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

I feel like Asia could be a real goldmine for a cougar-enthusiast.

A lot of these broads don't start putting on curves until they hit 30, and then they just get hotter and hotter for a time. I shit you not on this.

I think a lot of them really do get burnt out on the Asian man's approach to relationships after they get a few years under their pannies, and since Asian guys value that young pussy so much, your competition would be really low. If they've got a kid, they really just seem to be off the market (which is crazy - you can't tell some have had kids even after sleeping together a few times).

Add in the low cost of living in some of these Asian countries, and it wouldn't take many of these older birds to keep you living comfy if you were into the sugar mama thing.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread