rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Think about this.

Do you really want to be doing that?

I already think I spend too much time on this stuff and this is the only forum I go to.

Sure, you might piss off a few feminists. But these are the women you don't want. This forum is about spending time with the girls you do want, not the girls you don't.

4Chan already does this. I say, if you fuck 3 girls, 7 or above, in the next 6 months, and you still want to spend your time doing this, then go for it.

At the end of the day these women are worthless. Focus on reaching some personal goals first. Even if your not in a spot in your life where its attainable to fuck some sexy girls, or make money, you can always improve your health.

Edit: Fuck it. If you want to piss off some feminists in good fun, go for it. I'm just saying make sure you're focusing on yourself too. I read in one of these threads that 4Chan guys might not be the guys you look to for life advice though.

Messages In This Thread