rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheapest Bigger U.S. City To Live In?

Cheapest Bigger U.S. City To Live In?

Quote: (05-13-2016 10:43 AM)zatara Wrote:  

That entire post is statistically...completely wrong.

And statistics are often...completely wrong. For all I know, you could have made them up. You provide one source, although you aren't clear about it.

But your post has made it clear that you don't work in the industry. Do you know people who do?

Quote:Quote:

Forbes last year named it the "the number one city for tech growth".

Here is the source, although we have no idea which issue of Forbes it was. Maybe I will look it up sometime.

Just because you yourself aren't on a good wage and are apparently scared of more workers coming to your city it doesn't count for much.

I don't want more people to move here, for obvious reasons. Since you have never lived here, you probably haven't seen the traffic here.

Your experience is apparently entirely anecdotal, and the economic statistics disagree with you completely.

Have you considered that I talk to other people? Have you considered that I know other people in the industry?

My comments are based on experience. Your comments are based on sitting in front of a computer and looking stuff up.

Messages In This Thread