rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noob approach thread

Noob approach thread

So I just got out of Saddle Ranch, and I'm still kinda drunk. I only managed to do 2 approaches tonight. I am not asking for advice, for I know that I should approach (a lot) more. I'm simply venting.

I saw a couple of cute black girls (my personal preference) but they were in large groups so I passed. I did approach an indian chick after the eye contact she smiled and waved at me. But when I got there she made all kinds of excuses (boyfriend, when that was dienied she said she wanted to be alone with her friends and I ejected) the other was an asian chick who looked like she didn't talk to anyone whole night but y firend goaded me into talking to her once I got sufficiently drunk. turns out hre face was hurting and she was drivng her friends. whtever.

Approaching for some reasong is really hard for me. I want to approach. My brain sais that I should. My concience says I should. But I pass. A week ago I was walking in a post office parking lot and I thouhgt hey thats a cute girl. I wanted to talk to her, my brain was skreaming go fooking talk to her, but my legs said nope you're coming with us and i got into my car and drove off as i was completely shoked that i didint' talk to her. wtf.

If i offend anyone, moderators please delete or morve the thread.

Messages In This Thread